For partial refunds, our 60-day policy from the date of your service purchase also applies. The terms and conditions for this type of refund are the following:
1. Unable to Meet All Project Requirements
If there is a time when we are unable to meet all of your requirements, we can give you a partial refund if:
· You allow us to revise the translation. We will deduct the cost of revision from your total payment.
· For untimely delivery, you can have a partial revision if the delay has an effect on your overall operations. We will re-compute your final payment and deduct the amount corresponding to the number of days of delay.
2. Partial Acceptance of Project Results
If the overall translated document is not what you are expecting, we can revise the parts that need changing. If you accept parts where the translations are accurate, we will deduct the cost of revision from your total payment. The amount to be refunded will depend on the re-computation of the final bill.
Our company makes sure that you receive the services that you pay for. If there are occurrences when we fail to provide what you need, you can request for your refund by sending us an e-mail indicating the following information:
· Name of Individual or Company,
· Invoice Number,
· Date of Commissioning,
· E-mail Address,
· Payment Method Used (for payment and refund),
· Type of translated documents that you are unsatisfied with,
· Explain why you are unsatisfied with the service and
· State that you will not use the full or partial translation for any personal or business purposes.